Thursday, December 11, 2008

Author's Note

As 2008 comes to a close, I will not be posting as often (because marching band has ended and new 2009 tasks will consume my time). For those select few who have followed this blog (yes you, I know you're out there!), thank you for taking time to read this. Feel free to leave me a comment (don't worry, they can be from "Anonymous") about anything - whether you liked the site, media, etc. I'd love to hear from you. Now for a special treat before the year's over. Seeing as videos from the "Purdue All-American Archive" are now off-limits to non-students, I thought I'd search for my favorite show on YouTube. I was lucky enough to find it. Here is the show, "Dancing with the Band." The first video is the full show, while the second is just the swing number with a percussion focus.




Again, thanks for reading and let me know what you think!

Have a good holiday,
-->Moe

1 comment:

Best Military stories said...

This blog is really excellent, It describes the work done by the military army people towards their country.